Information we collect about you
You can use our website without providing any personal data. Should you decide not to give out any requested information, you might not be able to use certain personalized functionalities of this website. There are no other consequences for you.
In the course of providing a service to you, Cloud Inspire may collect personal information and other data such as the following:
- your name, telephone number, email address, and company name.
- any additional information relating to you that you have provided to us directly or indirectly through phone enquiry lines, websites, online presence, or customer surveys;
- copies of correspondence (whether by email, instant or personal messaging or otherwise), including meta data such as location, that we collect when you communicate with us.
When you visit our website, we collect information that is not Personal Information such as the log-in name and password for your user Account, your computers Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser information, pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited, type of devices used, operating systems, language, time zone among others.
We also collect information on how you use our website, for example, the contents you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the time spent on our site, the frequency of your visit and the duration of your time on our site, the articles your read, the pages you visit, the content you download among others.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, or download a white paper or other documents, we will collect and store your email address.
How do we collect Personal Information
All Personal Information that we collect is on a voluntary and/or request basis, for example, when you
Request information from us, contact us, subscribe tour newsletter, download white papers, and connect with us via social media.
Comments on posts
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How to access and correct your personal information
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime by clicking the unsubscribe button.
How do we store and protect your Information?
The Personal Information and other data we collect from you may be transferred to, processed, and stored in our servers or the servers of our third party service providers.
What usage do we make of your Information?
Cloud Inspire will use Personal Information and other data collected to continually improve our Website and the Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services. We use your Personal Information to give better customer support and to provide you with timely notice of new products, Services and special offers. We also use the information we have to send you marketing communications, to respond to you when you contact us.
From time to time, we may make use of your Personal Information to contact you for feedback on your use of this Website, to assist us in improving this Website, or to offer special savings or promotions to you. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by replying to us through the hyperlink provided in these notices.
We also use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad user experiences, maintain the integrity of Cloud Inspire, its Products, and data.
When and why we may disclose your Information.
Cloud Inspire will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include the following:
- When you post a comment, make a review, upload an image, or in any other way make some information publicly available on ahomé.io, such information may be shared via ahomé.io or other channels by other users.
- To our third party service providers (including Google, Linkedin, Twitter), which we engage with and share certain information so that you can have a better experience and which will also allow for us to do data analysis, marketing, market research to provide you with a better customer service.
- If and to the extent required by any applicable law or order of court
- To our advisors, agencies or other parties concerned in order to protect the rights and property of Cloud Inspire
- In any other case, to any third parties with your prior written consent (and in which case we will make it possible for you to withdraw your consent as easily as it was to provide consent).
Links to third party websites and advertisements
The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties, you use such websites at your own risk. We recommend reading the policies of these websites and reviewing how these websites may process personally identifiable data relating to you. If you think we have illicit content on the Website, please send us an email to email@example.com
Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and any Microsite contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, and the entire contents of the Site, except mentioned as below, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of France.
Icons and Images published on this website are credited to the following websites:
Your consent applies to the following domain: www.ahome.io
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to cookies and similar technologies (hereafter together referred to as “cookies”).
Why are cookies used?
Web pages have no memory. If you are surfing from page to page within a website, you will not be recognized as the same user across pages. Cookies enable your browser to be recognized by the website. So cookies are mainly used to remember the choices you have made – choices such as the language you prefer and the currency you use. They will also make sure you are recognized when you return to a website.
Do all cookies do the same thing?
No, there are different types of cookies and different ways of using them. Cookies can be categorized according to their function, their lifespan and according to who places them on a website.
How are cookies used?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We try to provide our visitors with an advanced and user-friendly website that adapts automatically to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, we use technical cookies to show you our website, to make it function correctly, to create your user account, to sign you in and to manage your bookings. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively. For example, we remember your preferred currency and language, your searches and the property you viewed earlier. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience.
- Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight on how our visitors use the website, to find out what works and what doesn’t, to optimize and improve our website and to ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather includes which web pages you viewed, which referring/exit pages you entered and left from, which platform type you used, date and time stamp information and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our website. We also use analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our website after they’ve been shown an online advertisement, which may include advertisements on third-party websites. We will not know who you are, and we only obtain anonymous data.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Using your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. Use the “Help” function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some functions on our website. Plus, opting out of an online advertising network doesn’t mean that you won’t receive or be subject to online advertising or marketing analysis. It means that the network you opted out of will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and browsing patterns.
Comments on post
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Cloud Inspire sas
6 Avenue Gabriel Peri
Rueil Malmaison 92500